SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
kBot Proggression Thread - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: kBot Proggression Thread (/showthread.php?tid=11223)



kBot Proggression Thread - The Albino Dino - 05-02-2010

Wood Cutting for May 2, 2010 from 11:00 AM to 8:22 PM
[Image: 24y8y13.jpg]

This is only a start I will update this very often and post pictures later along with bot other skills too.


kBot Proggression Thread - three 6mafia - 05-02-2010

spam!


kBot Proggression Thread - The Albino Dino - 05-02-2010

Sorry, messed it up so I fixed it now Big Grin


kBot Proggression Thread - three 6mafia - 05-02-2010

lol u better not be spaming setting a bad example for people noobzor =o and good lucky my pure has like 73 wcing and but it isnt a member on rs anymore so i dont play anymore


kBot Proggression Thread - The Albino Dino - 05-02-2010

UpDaTeD Big Grin


kBot Proggression Thread - intrvention - 05-02-2010

hopefully u dont get banned


kBot Proggression Thread - The Albino Dino - 05-02-2010

Meh, even if I do I got a secret 125 I don't let anyone know: 0 Friends ftw Big Grin


kBot Proggression Thread - US Marine - 05-02-2010

9 hours is a long time man lmao. Very risky
Good luck. Cut ivy as soon as you can!! 9 hours and only 72-75 ..ouch ;p