Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
kBot Proggression Thread
#1
Wood Cutting for May 2, 2010 from 11:00 AM to 8:22 PM
[Image: 24y8y13.jpg]

This is only a start I will update this very often and post pictures later along with bot other skills too.
Reply
#2
spam!
Reply
#3
Sorry, messed it up so I fixed it now Big Grin
Reply
#4
lol u better not be spaming setting a bad example for people noobzor =o and good lucky my pure has like 73 wcing and but it isnt a member on rs anymore so i dont play anymore
Reply
#5
UpDaTeD Big Grin
Reply
#6
hopefully u dont get banned
Reply
#7
Meh, even if I do I got a secret 125 I don't let anyone know: 0 Friends ftw Big Grin
Reply
#8
9 hours is a long time man lmao. Very risky
Good luck. Cut ivy as soon as you can!! 9 hours and only 72-75 ..ouch ;p
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wyatt's Completion Thread Inthecorner 3 363 04-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  Reasoning's Completion Thread Reasoning 9 434 04-08-2014, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Mila Kunis Goals/ Achievements Thread Mila Kunis 21 1,009 08-28-2013, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Soez
  fucking stupid thread title Purple Razor 12 489 06-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Orianna
  stupid thread title Hybrid Much 12 491 06-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Purple Razor
  A stupid thread about my post count but I used a wrong title and made people angry Revenge2nite 10 457 04-29-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Dylan's SG Progression Thread . Smite- 12 610 11-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Last Post: K1ng0fzg$
  Xaz Goal Thread Xaz 5 388 09-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Last Post: wildy owns
  My goals thread, once again. Skullcracka 27 1,047 07-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Last Post: D Kai
  Still top thread maker. stevenkillsp 8 439 12-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: His Pure

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)