SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Signature needed! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Signature needed! (/showthread.php?tid=113813)



Signature needed! - Cosmetic - 09-21-2012

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Yellow"]I really would like a signature really badly, Hopefully incorporating this picture into it with the name "Qub" which is my pure's name Smile
On a side note: I know it's not much, but since my bank is low and all, i guess i could scrap together 300M (I know shitty) to pay you >.> but if i still had my bank i'd probly pay you more!

[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J8e0_6tVRlE/S3GULc-nIQI/AAAAAAAAAF0/Jg5-ArqrahU/s400/teddiursa.gif


Signature needed! - Brendan - 09-21-2012

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I'm taking a shot at this right now, but for some reason my smudge tool is being a bitch.

I don't like how it turned out. The options on my smudge tool settings weren't working for me, so here's the terrible sig I made you.

[Image: AzFuB.png]
http://i.imgur.com/AzFuB.png[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Signature needed! - Cosmetic - 09-22-2012

Hey thanks alot, but could you write "QUB", you put qud lol Smile


Signature needed! - Mircast - 09-22-2012

Do you want me to have a try?


Signature needed! - Cosmetic - 09-22-2012

Mircast Wrote:Do you want me to have a try?

I would love you to Smile