Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature needed!
#1
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Yellow"]I really would like a signature really badly, Hopefully incorporating this picture into it with the name "Qub" which is my pure's name Smile
On a side note: I know it's not much, but since my bank is low and all, i guess i could scrap together 300M (I know shitty) to pay you >.> but if i still had my bank i'd probly pay you more!

[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J8e0_6tVRlE/S3...diursa.gif
#2
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I'm taking a shot at this right now, but for some reason my smudge tool is being a bitch.

I don't like how it turned out. The options on my smudge tool settings weren't working for me, so here's the terrible sig I made you.

[Image: AzFuB.png]
http://i.imgur.com/AzFuB.png[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
Hey thanks alot, but could you write "QUB", you put qud lol Smile
#4
Do you want me to have a try?
#5
Mircast Wrote:Do you want me to have a try?

I would love you to Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Request XROCKSTARX 2 553 06-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 407 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  I need a signature. I_Am_Klan 11 992 03-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Im Diamond Signature? Im Diamond 2 478 03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Im Diamond
  Signature request Greengeako4 0 321 03-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  GFX Guy needed Antipk3r 7 612 03-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: klk
  [easy]League signature Guled 10 758 01-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  ~Signature request~ XROCKSTARX 6 712 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Last Post: ISmokeOG
  Signature! Greengeako4 4 511 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Special Me
  In Need of A Signature Lifes Spark 0 366 11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)