SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
800 posts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 800 posts. (/showthread.php?tid=114719)

Pages: 1 2


800 posts. - PkerTdm - 10-03-2012

Just got my 800th post in 6 months and 1 week tbh I think I pretty much got like 800 posts in 2 months cause I have a lot of infractions but now I know what to do and what not to do.
Trying to get 1.5k posts without vet crown Big Grin How much posts did you have when you got your vet crown?


800 posts. - N0vlafye - 10-03-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]No vet crown yet >.> We're pretty close to each other post and join-date wise.
I have zero infractions though Wink.


Congrats on 800 posts, though remember: less spam = fewer infractions.
Good luck on 1.5k posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


800 posts. - Zainahmed - 10-03-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I had 1.7k posts when i got my vet. Crown

OT: Gratz on your 800th post.[/COLOR]


800 posts. - Barneysucks - 10-03-2012

Grats on 800 posts. Gl with dat vet crown :]


800 posts. - Rags - 10-03-2012

Gratz completing a achievement.


800 posts. - Rage Mage - 10-03-2012

its really hard posting stuff lol its a good thing you did so many


800 posts. - B R A M - 10-03-2012

Congrats on the post count sir, I'm still trying to get mine to 800+ haha.


800 posts. - Mavex - 10-04-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]Congratulations! Pretty decent effort (:
Good luck with your future goals.[/COLOR]



800 posts. - Shqiptar - 10-04-2012

i had 500 posts after receiving my vet crown.

and congratz


800 posts. - Perroke - 10-04-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on 800 posts !
goodluck on more.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]