SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My prestige items - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: My prestige items (/showthread.php?tid=115421)

Pages: 1 2


My prestige items - Bongzz - 10-13-2012

I also had agility prestige but some faggot killed me running to wildy course and I lost it. I will also be prestiging slayer very soon because I'm at 50m xp =D


My prestige items - Barneysucks - 10-13-2012

Can't see it that well. Did you try uploading the picture through tinypic.com?


My prestige items - Chris. - 10-13-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Nice man,Very gud haha.

Shame about the Agil tho, Keep it up yah?

Slayer <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My prestige items - Bongzz - 10-13-2012

Naw lol I didn't do it though tinypic. I don't fuck with forums a lot but I'm learning =P


My prestige items - Chris. - 10-13-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]If you click on the attachment, it makes it a little bigger.

Hope this helped :S[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My prestige items - Bongzz - 10-13-2012

Oh alright I'll remember that.


My prestige items - Perroke - 10-13-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]if i look close i can see them ;d
and that looks good, a lot of items.
use imagshack or tinipic tu uplaod them, really easy Wink
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My prestige items - Insecurities - 10-13-2012

Magic secateurs.. whoa. My hat goes off to you sir, that is very, very impressive.


My prestige items - Teh Beast - 10-13-2012

[COLOR="Silver"]
Bongzz Wrote:I also had agility prestige but some faggot killed me running to wildy course and I lost it.

Well that was dumb. The wildy agility course doesn't even work.

Nice prestige stuff but I doubt you prestiged farming with the new system.[/COLOR]



My prestige items - Zainahmed - 10-13-2012

Gratz on all your prestiged armor.