10-13-2012, 10:25 AM
I also had agility prestige but some faggot killed me running to wildy course and I lost it. I will also be prestiging slayer very soon because I'm at 50m xp =D
|
My prestige items
|
|
10-13-2012, 10:25 AM
I also had agility prestige but some faggot killed me running to wildy course and I lost it. I will also be prestiging slayer very soon because I'm at 50m xp =D
10-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Can't see it that well. Did you try uploading the picture through tinypic.com?
10-13-2012, 10:27 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Nice man,Very gud haha.
Shame about the Agil tho, Keep it up yah? Slayer <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]Add my in-game On my new account: Chrizz
If you need anything, just Private message me In-game or on forums.[/COLOR] <3
10-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Naw lol I didn't do it though tinypic. I don't fuck with forums a lot but I'm learning =P
10-13-2012, 10:33 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]If you click on the attachment, it makes it a little bigger.
Hope this helped :S[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]Add my in-game On my new account: Chrizz
If you need anything, just Private message me In-game or on forums.[/COLOR] <3
10-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Oh alright I'll remember that.
10-13-2012, 11:05 AM
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]if i look close i can see them ;d
and that looks good, a lot of items. use imagshack or tinipic tu uplaod them, really easy [/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Magic secateurs.. whoa. My hat goes off to you sir, that is very, very impressive.
10-13-2012, 04:05 PM
[COLOR="Silver"]
Bongzz Wrote:I also had agility prestige but some faggot killed me running to wildy course and I lost it. Well that was dumb. The wildy agility course doesn't even work. Nice prestige stuff but I doubt you prestiged farming with the new system.[/COLOR]
10-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Gratz on all your prestiged armor.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Prestige update #2 | Rickblazer86 | 6 | 459 |
06-01-2013, 08:39 AM Last Post: Insecurities |
|
| Items after dueling about 10-15min, | Laurasz | 19 | 1,125 |
09-24-2012, 07:24 AM Last Post: stevenkillsp |
|
| New updated pics of my best items | Lady Vesta | 15 | 646 |
09-12-2010, 11:03 AM Last Post: You Love Me |
|
| All my rare items--read convo--lmao | Lady Vesta | 9 | 484 |
08-23-2010, 12:41 AM Last Post: Shanee Mayte |
|
| just some items :) | Marshall123 | 4 | 294 |
08-22-2010, 12:27 PM Last Post: Derang3d |
|
| My Best Items | 4770 | 0 | 243 |
03-19-2010, 01:42 PM Last Post: 4770 |
|