SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Free Sig's - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Free Sig's (/showthread.php?tid=119508)



Free Sig's - Sexy - 12-06-2012

SO i'm trying to get back into making signatures. If you want one ill see what i cna do just tell me what you want! Big Grin


Free Sig's - Turest8 - 12-06-2012

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]If you could please use this render and have Kane at the bottom?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekwjvwOSb1rnxo29o1_500.jpg

Much Appreciated,

Kane[/COLOR][/SIZE]


Free Sig's - Sexy - 12-07-2012

Turest8 Wrote:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]If you could please use this render and have Kane at the bottom?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekwjvwOSb1rnxo29o1_500.jpg

Much Appreciated,

Kane[/COLOR][/SIZE]
How's this?
[Image: d9yl5.jpg]


Free Sig's - Confire - 12-07-2012

[COLOR="White"]Could you do us that ninja one saying Confire please
Thanks,
Confire[/COLOR]



Free Sig's - Sexy - 12-07-2012

Confire Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Could you do us that ninja one saying Confire please
Thanks,
Confire[/COLOR]

If you find the ninja render, I don't have it anymore lol


Free Sig's - Turest8 - 12-07-2012

Sexy Wrote:How's this?
[Image: d9yl5.jpg]

I like it but maybe the same size as the normal one I have now and the text being in the bottom middle?


Free Sig's - Sexy - 12-07-2012

Turest8 Wrote:I like it but maybe the same size as the normal one I have now and the text being in the bottom middle?

like by dolan?
[Image: 2nvgmpx.jpg]


Free Sig's - Turest8 - 12-07-2012

Yes, I love you.


Free Sig's - Sexy - 12-07-2012

Turest8 Wrote:Yes, I love you.

:] yay lol