12-06-2012, 11:15 PM
SO i'm trying to get back into making signatures. If you want one ill see what i cna do just tell me what you want!
|
Free Sig's
|
|
12-06-2012, 11:15 PM
SO i'm trying to get back into making signatures. If you want one ill see what i cna do just tell me what you want!
12-06-2012, 11:42 PM
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]If you could please use this render and have Kane at the bottom?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekwjv...o1_500.jpg Much Appreciated, Kane[/COLOR][/SIZE]
12-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Turest8 Wrote:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]If you could please use this render and have Kane at the bottom?How's this?
12-07-2012, 12:03 AM
[COLOR="White"]Could you do us that ninja one saying Confire please
Thanks, Confire[/COLOR]
12-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Confire Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Could you do us that ninja one saying Confire please If you find the ninja render, I don't have it anymore lol
12-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Sexy Wrote:How's this? I like it but maybe the same size as the normal one I have now and the text being in the bottom middle?
12-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Turest8 Wrote:I like it but maybe the same size as the normal one I have now and the text being in the bottom middle? like by dolan?
12-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Yes, I love you.
12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Turest8 Wrote:Yes, I love you. :] yay lol |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| JadenGFX - Avatar Shop - FREE | Jaden | 17 | 1,242 |
09-14-2013, 04:48 AM Last Post: Kazer135 |
|
| Miracle's Vector shop. [free] | Miracle123 | 3 | 540 |
07-11-2013, 03:12 PM Last Post: el rush |
|
| Anyone got free time to make me an avatar & sig? | ^^ Pk ^^ | 5 | 531 |
06-07-2013, 08:10 AM Last Post: nixon |
|
| Free Signatures! ~Smokin~ | ISmokeOG | 70 | 5,002 |
03-16-2013, 12:18 PM Last Post: Redd Aceface |
|
| Free Cinema 4D Backgrounds | IntellzJr | 50 | 3,339 |
12-08-2012, 08:56 PM Last Post: Matt |
|
| Atiaga's (Free) Gfx request jar | atiaga | 2 | 526 |
07-19-2012, 10:56 PM Last Post: atiaga |
|
| Free Sig | Cha0ticDeath | 7 | 563 |
07-17-2012, 12:33 PM Last Post: Crystal X I |
|
| Looking for Someone to make me a (FREE) Signature | Xaz | 2 | 366 |
07-16-2012, 05:47 PM Last Post: Xaz |
|
| Amazing [FREE] Text Signatures. | DJ TOUCH | 85 | 4,287 |
06-06-2012, 12:52 AM Last Post: 88 CB |
|
| Signature Request (Free) | Xaz | 2 | 311 |
05-22-2012, 01:41 PM Last Post: Xaz |
|