SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
200m Fishing Experience. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 200m Fishing Experience. (/showthread.php?tid=121024)

Pages: 1 2 3


200m Fishing Experience. - Xerio - 12-31-2012

It took soooo long it seemed but I finally have accomplished something that took me so many months to do. I was dedicated to it, and I succeeded. thanks for all your support everyone.


200m Fishing Experience. - Chosen 0ne - 12-31-2012

Posts pic and Grats on 200m fishing, I would hate to get that


200m Fishing Experience. - Calmer - 12-31-2012

congrats on 200m fishing im @ like 30m


200m Fishing Experience. - Zainahmed - 01-01-2013

Congratulations on getting 200m xp in fishing. Would've been a pain in my ass. Nice patience


200m Fishing Experience. - Insecurities - 01-01-2013

Whoa. Prestiging was enough for me... Congrats on going the full mile. That takes dedication.


200m Fishing Experience. - Shane F3 - 01-01-2013

congrats man! i need to eventually do that, not looking forward to it :[


200m Fishing Experience. - JayZody - 01-01-2013

Hella grats bro.


200m Fishing Experience. - Perroke - 01-01-2013

Congratulations on 200m fishing xp!


200m Fishing Experience. - N0vlafye - 01-01-2013

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Bet you'll never run out of food now :p

Gratz with 200m fishing xp[/SIZE][/COLOR]



200m Fishing Experience. - Arcanex - 01-01-2013

I would smash my desk for putting my time into that. Congratulations though.