SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I won a lot of moneyz. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: I won a lot of moneyz. (/showthread.php?tid=122386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


I won a lot of moneyz. - Chosen 0ne - 01-19-2013

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Staked Black G Helm and won. Oh I beat "X Bacon"
[Image: 29cs18d.png]
[Image: 0f6955d8eb4e4dac941944d.png]
[Image: ADYfxYG.png]

Thank you Shqiptar for mming.
PS. That was a once in a lifetime stake. I usually pk for my money, I usually never stake.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


I won a lot of moneyz. - Bum Me Plz - 01-19-2013

[COLOR="White"]inb4cleaned..

grats dan

i never really stake i'd rather pk Smile
[/COLOR]


I won a lot of moneyz. - Fred Ftw - 01-19-2013

holy fuck thats so fucking amazing black g helm for all thaT?


I won a lot of moneyz. - Shqiptar - 01-19-2013

np dan, congratz again


I won a lot of moneyz. - Reversee - 01-19-2013

Gratz bro, Finally that faggot got laid to rest.


I won a lot of moneyz. - Fred Ftw - 01-19-2013

Shqiptar Wrote:np dan, congratz again

so why did u mm was it old stake or what?


I won a lot of moneyz. - Shqiptar - 01-19-2013

Fred Ftw Wrote:so why did u mm was it old stake or what?

his opponent "x bacon" asked me to mm for him, i teled to duel and then i saw it's 140b pot


I won a lot of moneyz. - Epic Ben - 01-19-2013

biggest stake ever?


I won a lot of moneyz. - Fred Ftw - 01-19-2013

Shqiptar Wrote:his opponent "x bacon" asked me to mm for him, i teled to duel and then i saw it's 140b pot

why did he want u to mm if he can do it automaticly


I won a lot of moneyz. - Zainahmed - 01-19-2013

I would've logged out after winning that. Gratz on lime phat nubby. Dont lose it all.

Fred Ftw Wrote:why did he want u to mm if he can do it automaticly

Because, if something went wrong they both would've lost a ton of money... Precautionary.