Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I won a lot of moneyz.
#1
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Staked Black G Helm and won. Oh I beat "X Bacon"
[Image: 29cs18d.png]
[Image: 0f6955d8eb4e4dac941944d.png]
[Image: ADYfxYG.png]

Thank you Shqiptar for mming.
PS. That was a once in a lifetime stake. I usually pk for my money, I usually never stake.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="White"]inb4cleaned..

grats dan

i never really stake i'd rather pk Smile
[/COLOR]
#3
holy fuck thats so fucking amazing black g helm for all thaT?
#4
np dan, congratz again
#5
Gratz bro, Finally that faggot got laid to rest.
#6
Shqiptar Wrote:np dan, congratz again

so why did u mm was it old stake or what?
#7
Fred Ftw Wrote:so why did u mm was it old stake or what?

his opponent "x bacon" asked me to mm for him, i teled to duel and then i saw it's 140b pot
#8
biggest stake ever?
#9
Shqiptar Wrote:his opponent "x bacon" asked me to mm for him, i teled to duel and then i saw it's 140b pot

why did he want u to mm if he can do it automaticly
#10
I would've logged out after winning that. Gratz on lime phat nubby. Dont lose it all.

Fred Ftw Wrote:why did he want u to mm if he can do it automaticly

Because, if something went wrong they both would've lost a ton of money... Precautionary.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)