SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop (/showthread.php?tid=124359)

Pages: 1 2 3


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Blue Mercher - 02-10-2013

FORMAT:
Render: (Optional)
Color(s):
Additional Information:




[Image: ne7sx4.png]


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Mr 223 - 02-10-2013

Do we just give a render? Is there certain info you need or do you want full creative control?


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - PkerTdm - 02-10-2013

You seem good but most people do sigs for free


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Blue Mercher - 02-10-2013

Mr 223 Wrote:Do we just give a render? Is there certain info you need or do you want full creative control?


I'll make a format! Tongue


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Mr 223 - 02-10-2013

[SIZE="1"]
Blue Mercher Wrote:I'll make a format! Tongue

Thank you. I'll edit this post with my request as soon as the format's up. ^^

EDIT: That was quick.


FORMAT: 400x175
Render: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/054/6/e/trainer_red_render_by_defaux321-d4qs13k.png
[spoiler][Image: trainer_red_render_by_defaux321-d4qs13k.png][/spoiler]
Color(s): Go crazy.
Additional Information: Text- 天使 or XXII[/SIZE]


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Blue Mercher - 02-10-2013

Mr 223 Wrote:[SIZE="1"]

Thank you. I'll edit this post with my request as soon as the format's up. ^^

EDIT: That was quick.


FORMAT: 400x175
Render: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/054/6/e/trainer_red_render_by_defaux321-d4qs13k.png
[spoiler][Image: trainer_red_render_by_defaux321-d4qs13k.png][/spoiler]
Color(s): Go crazy.
Additional Information: Text- 天使 or XXII[/SIZE]




400x175, ey? Umm, I think I can work with that, but if not i'll change it to my personal favorite 500x150


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Blue Mercher - 02-10-2013

Finished my 2nd SG signature. =)


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Ashton - 02-10-2013

[SIZE="2"]
PkerTdm Wrote:You seem good but most people do sigs for free

I charged on my old shop and had over 150 requests so if it's good enough people will pay.

;;Gl with this[/SIZE]



Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Yesterhaven - 02-10-2013

just make me something nice with yesterhaven in it and how much u charge/


Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop - Rs Himself - 02-10-2013

You seem good but most people do sigs for free