Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop
#1
FORMAT:
Render: (Optional)
Color(s):
Additional Information:




[Image: ne7sx4.png]
#2
Do we just give a render? Is there certain info you need or do you want full creative control?
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
#3
You seem good but most people do sigs for free
#4
Mr 223 Wrote:Do we just give a render? Is there certain info you need or do you want full creative control?


I'll make a format! Tongue
#5
[SIZE="1"]
Blue Mercher Wrote:I'll make a format! Tongue

Thank you. I'll edit this post with my request as soon as the format's up. ^^

EDIT: That was quick.


FORMAT: 400x175
Render: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/0...4qs13k.png
[spoiler][Image: trainer_red_render_by_defaux321-d4qs13k.png][/spoiler]
Color(s): Go crazy.
Additional Information: Text- 天使 or XXII[/SIZE]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
#6
Mr 223 Wrote:[SIZE="1"]

Thank you. I'll edit this post with my request as soon as the format's up. ^^

EDIT: That was quick.


FORMAT: 400x175
Render: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/0...4qs13k.png
[spoiler][Image: trainer_red_render_by_defaux321-d4qs13k.png][/spoiler]
Color(s): Go crazy.
Additional Information: Text- 天使 or XXII[/SIZE]




400x175, ey? Umm, I think I can work with that, but if not i'll change it to my personal favorite 500x150
#7
Finished my 2nd SG signature. =)
#8
[SIZE="2"]
PkerTdm Wrote:You seem good but most people do sigs for free

I charged on my old shop and had over 150 requests so if it's good enough people will pay.

;;Gl with this[/SIZE]
#9
just make me something nice with yesterhaven in it and how much u charge/
#10
You seem good but most people do sigs for free


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The one and only, TRP graphics TRP Leader 2 491 12-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Goonjar's GFX Shop Ipkabit 29 1,852 10-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Ervin
  JadenGFX - Avatar Shop - FREE Jaden 17 1,232 09-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kazer135
  Miracle's Vector shop. [free] Miracle123 3 538 07-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Last Post: el rush
  [PAYING] A Sig, Shop thread gfx LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz 5 647 06-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Gunter's C4D Shop GodzSkiller 16 1,259 05-19-2013, 06:46 AM
Last Post: GodzSkiller
  Signature Shop!?! ISmokeOG 29 2,879 04-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  All Gold's Gfx Shop All Gold 50 3,942 03-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: el rush
  Ashtons GFX Shop Ashton 195 12,518 02-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [Ikr] Prestige Userbar Shop F X 35 2,050 02-17-2013, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)