SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Maxed Skiller - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Maxed Skiller (/showthread.php?tid=12654)

Pages: 1 2


Maxed Skiller - IxII - 05-20-2010

I'm new to SilabGarza, just logged in for my first time on May 20th.
I am going to be a skiller, and also going to try to get all 99 skill stats.

Ill be posting pictures every night before i go to bed, so you see what I have accomplished.


Maxed Skiller - BarrosBro - 05-20-2010

cool! Welcome to the forums!

I will be here to see when your skiller is like mine.


Maxed Skiller - Redwolve - 05-20-2010

Welcome & good luck!


Maxed Skiller - Tomtom - 05-20-2010

all i have to say is gl.


Maxed Skiller - jgsnake - 05-20-2010

cant wait amn and good luck


Maxed Skiller - Trae - 05-20-2010

good luck. It's quite a challenge, I won't lie.


Maxed Skiller - logb4udie - 05-21-2010

good luck add me and i will skill with you
15skillz99-skiller
logb4udie-main
satans pet-pker


Maxed Skiller - Da Asshole - 05-21-2010

I will be here to see what you got. ^ gl dude^ :p


Maxed Skiller - 69xxkingxx69 - 05-21-2010

gl With the gameBig Grin


Maxed Skiller - marko23 - 05-21-2010

gl with your goal