Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maxed Skiller
#1
I'm new to SilabGarza, just logged in for my first time on May 20th.
I am going to be a skiller, and also going to try to get all 99 skill stats.

Ill be posting pictures every night before i go to bed, so you see what I have accomplished.
Reply
#2
cool! Welcome to the forums!

I will be here to see when your skiller is like mine.
Reply
#3
Welcome & good luck!
Reply
#4
all i have to say is gl.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][Image: 29nza8p.gif]




http://vote.silabgarza.com[/url] for free 25m
Reply
#5
cant wait amn and good luck
Reply
#6
good luck. It's quite a challenge, I won't lie.
Reply
#7
good luck add me and i will skill with you
15skillz99-skiller
logb4udie-main
satans pet-pker
Reply
#8
I will be here to see what you got. ^ gl dude^ :p
Reply
#9
gl With the gameBig Grin
Reply
#10
gl with your goal
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxed Overall JayZody 11 646 07-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  First melee maxed Rs Himself 13 672 06-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Grimnex
  Maxed. Insecurities 20 863 03-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Mircast
  Maxed Combat Siberians 6 433 11-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Maxed. Cheesy Sword 9 496 09-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Blur_predakin
  Maxed out! The King101 2 264 08-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Last Post: The King101
  Road To Maxed Run N Fast 24 978 08-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  My Skiller Progression Martin 9 432 08-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Road to max skiller Mukka 12 587 05-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Mukka
  On My Way to Maxed Stats Xaz 9 422 05-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Antipk3r

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)