SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
One step for skiller kind.. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: One step for skiller kind.. (/showthread.php?tid=127299)

Pages: 1 2


One step for skiller kind.. - Empty Void - 03-12-2013

[SIZE="2"][Image: 200mherbbitch.jpg]
One small step for skiller kind
[Image: hs200mherb1.jpg]
One giant step for the Silabgarza stoners.

ive been accused of being a stoner because i herb too much.

I dont blame them.

I do herb too much.[/SIZE]



One step for skiller kind.. - Xphat_nubX - 03-12-2013

Holy balls. Congratulations.


One step for skiller kind.. - JayZody - 03-12-2013

Fuck yes I love you man.


One step for skiller kind.. - Empty Void - 03-12-2013

Took me awhile lol. i feel bad for Kevin though.. hes frozen in highscores O-o


One step for skiller kind.. - Fred Ftw - 03-13-2013

thats nice lol.


One step for skiller kind.. - el rush - 03-13-2013

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]damn dat exp
I remember seeing you always doing herblore in d zone
lol junino is angry
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



One step for skiller kind.. - Roy - 03-13-2013

Thats awesome, congrats man.


One step for skiller kind.. - Joker 717 - 03-13-2013

[COLOR="White"]I remember you saying a while back it was your goal.
Congrats man![/COLOR]


One step for skiller kind.. - Kim Iz Sxc - 03-13-2013

Congratulations, what is your next goal? :]


One step for skiller kind.. - Bobandt - 03-13-2013

finally Tongue ily void