SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Lovely ahchievements - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Lovely ahchievements (/showthread.php?tid=131468)

Pages: 1 2


Lovely ahchievements - Smackturd - 04-28-2013

I GOT MARRIED> I WON AWESOME SHIT
> AND ALMOST DIED TODAY
LUCKILY I DIDN"T SO NOW I CAN BE WITH MY GIRL
SG funny stake battle 2013 - YouTube

I staked 200m for a red headband and won it as you can see in video I have a red headband.


Lovely ahchievements - Orianna - 04-28-2013

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"] [MENTION=28794]Kayu10[/MENTION] still wants me more
OT:Nice bank loot.[/COLOR]



Lovely ahchievements - Trent - 04-28-2013

Why'd you video a stake for a Dh axe if you're bragging about winning an RHB?


Lovely ahchievements - Smackturd - 04-28-2013

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:Why'd you video a stake for a Dh axe if you're bragging about winning an RHB?

I started filming because I didn't film in the others, and I thought I had my whip on at first. Since I thought the stake was 100000% luck and was completely stupid I thought I should share my achievements. Do you mind? It's pretty funny how I almost died to a stupid cause.


Lovely ahchievements - Trent - 04-28-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Smackturd Wrote:I started filming because I didn't film in the others, and I thought I had my whip on at first. Since I thought the stake was 100000% luck and was completely stupid I thought I should share my achievements. Do you mind? It's pretty funny how I almost died to a stupid cause.

Oh, well, congratulations nevertheless.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Lovely ahchievements - chaos mager - 04-28-2013

Gz on getting married irl.


Lovely ahchievements - Kim Iz Sxc - 04-28-2013

Congratulations, who did you marry?


Lovely ahchievements - Smackturd - 04-28-2013

Kim Iz Sxc Wrote:Congratulations, who did you marry?

I Married kayu10.


Lovely ahchievements - Kim Iz Sxc - 04-28-2013

Smackturd Wrote:I Married kayu10.

You didn't invite me? How mean of you!

-Goodluck winning more stakes.


Lovely ahchievements - Perroke - 04-28-2013

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]waird thread man :d
congrats on the wins and on the marriage and on anything u want.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]