Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lovely ahchievements
#1
I GOT MARRIED> I WON AWESOME SHIT
> AND ALMOST DIED TODAY
LUCKILY I DIDN"T SO NOW I CAN BE WITH MY GIRL
SG funny stake battle 2013 - YouTube

I staked 200m for a red headband and won it as you can see in video I have a red headband.
Reply
#2
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"] [MENTION=28794]Kayu10[/MENTION] still wants me more
OT:Nice bank loot.[/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Why'd you video a stake for a Dh axe if you're bragging about winning an RHB?
Reply
#4
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:Why'd you video a stake for a Dh axe if you're bragging about winning an RHB?

I started filming because I didn't film in the others, and I thought I had my whip on at first. Since I thought the stake was 100000% luck and was completely stupid I thought I should share my achievements. Do you mind? It's pretty funny how I almost died to a stupid cause.
Reply
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Smackturd Wrote:I started filming because I didn't film in the others, and I thought I had my whip on at first. Since I thought the stake was 100000% luck and was completely stupid I thought I should share my achievements. Do you mind? It's pretty funny how I almost died to a stupid cause.

Oh, well, congratulations nevertheless.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#6
Gz on getting married irl.
Reply
#7
Congratulations, who did you marry?
Reply
#8
Kim Iz Sxc Wrote:Congratulations, who did you marry?

I Married kayu10.
Reply
#9
Smackturd Wrote:I Married kayu10.

You didn't invite me? How mean of you!

-Goodluck winning more stakes.
Reply
#10
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]waird thread man :d
congrats on the wins and on the marriage and on anything u want.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lovely Forums Goals for this month LovelyBones 6 324 07-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Robin
  500th post !! Grazt Lovely LovelyBones 26 631 11-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Last Post: dynastyz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)