SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Rune essence - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Rune essence (/showthread.php?tid=132485)



Rune essence - Level Phlo - 05-11-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"]Selling 26k rune ess!
Offer me In-Game: Im purified
Or offer on this thread.
[/COLOR]


Rune essence - Fearless Noah - 05-11-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy 20k essence, although I won't be on for another few hours.
Save those 20k for me, alright? ^^
My ign is 'Dr Rape'[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Rune essence - Level Phlo - 05-11-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy 20k essence, although I won't be on for another few hours.
Save those 20k for me, alright? ^^
My ign is 'Dr Rape'[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Im all about money, so if someone pay's more then you im gonna take it.. But offer for each 1000?
[/COLOR]


Rune essence - Fearless Noah - 05-11-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Level Phlo Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]

Im all about money, so if someone pay's more then you im gonna take it.. But offer for each 1000?
[/COLOR]

If you save 'em for me, I'll gladly pay 25-30k ea.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Rune essence - Level Phlo - 05-11-2013

[COLOR="Yellow"]
Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]

If you save 'em for me, I'll gladly pay 25-30k ea.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright man, ill try and save 20k for you <3
[/COLOR]


Rune essence - JayZody - 05-11-2013

Nevermind.