Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rune essence
#1
[COLOR="Yellow"]Selling 26k rune ess!
Offer me In-Game: Im purified
Or offer on this thread.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy 20k essence, although I won't be on for another few hours.
Save those 20k for me, alright? ^^
My ign is 'Dr Rape'[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy 20k essence, although I won't be on for another few hours.
Save those 20k for me, alright? ^^
My ign is 'Dr Rape'[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Im all about money, so if someone pay's more then you im gonna take it.. But offer for each 1000?
[/COLOR]
Reply
#4
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Level Phlo Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]

Im all about money, so if someone pay's more then you im gonna take it.. But offer for each 1000?
[/COLOR]

If you save 'em for me, I'll gladly pay 25-30k ea.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]

If you save 'em for me, I'll gladly pay 25-30k ea.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright man, ill try and save 20k for you <3
[/COLOR]
Reply
#6
Nevermind.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rune arrows /Backpage 0 311 11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Rune Partyhat Lmfao A Frog 4 526 08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Rune Ores Rs Himself 0 315 04-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune knives & Rune darts /Backpage 1 326 04-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune ores Rs Himself 0 267 04-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  rune ores, bars & tips Rs Himself 1 337 04-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Rune Ore Jontey 1 352 01-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Rune Essence Mr 223 0 296 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Mr 223
  Rune Phat I PK Mom I 0 249 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Last Post: I PK Mom I
  Rune Phat. Parabiet 0 232 11-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Parabiet

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)