SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
claws again ;p - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: claws again ;p (/showthread.php?tid=134933)



claws again ;p - Perroke - 06-10-2013

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]my 7the d claws drop in my sg carreer i think.


[Image: 2ui9gth.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



claws again ;p - JacksonDaGreat - 06-10-2013

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]wtf? 10m air and mind runes? wtf? woooooooot????
Grats on claws too I guess haha
[/COLOR]


claws again ;p - Perroke - 06-10-2013

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
JacksonDaGreat Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]wtf? 10m air and mind runes? wtf? woooooooot????
Grats on claws too I guess haha
[/COLOR]

ill kill wyvs with my spawner and loot with skiller.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



claws again ;p - Bum Me Plz - 06-10-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]hes a spawner,

OT : nice claw drop bro
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



claws again ;p - Xswordstar56 - 06-10-2013

I've done atleast 100 wyverns, no claws drop yet. Lol.
Congratulations on claws.


claws again ;p - Zainahmed - 06-10-2013

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Another?

Gz on more claws[/COLOR]


claws again ;p - GodzSkiller - 06-10-2013

Noice claws m8. I only really got Vesta from Wyv.


claws again ;p - swill2 - 06-10-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]share your wealth pls.

OT: congratz
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



claws again ;p - Trent - 06-10-2013

Wow, that's a lot of claw drops. I'd be lucky if I got my first any time soon. Congratulations I suppose.