Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
claws again ;p
#1
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]my 7the d claws drop in my sg carreer i think.


[Image: 2ui9gth.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]wtf? 10m air and mind runes? wtf? woooooooot????
Grats on claws too I guess haha
[/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
JacksonDaGreat Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]wtf? 10m air and mind runes? wtf? woooooooot????
Grats on claws too I guess haha
[/COLOR]

ill kill wyvs with my spawner and loot with skiller.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]hes a spawner,

OT : nice claw drop bro
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
I've done atleast 100 wyverns, no claws drop yet. Lol.
Congratulations on claws.
#6
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Another?

Gz on more claws[/COLOR]
#7
Noice claws m8. I only really got Vesta from Wyv.
#8
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]share your wealth pls.

OT: congratz
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
Wow, that's a lot of claw drops. I'd be lucky if I got my first any time soon. Congratulations I suppose.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Claws :D Damon King5 6 581 07-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  another claws drop Perroke 9 690 05-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Dat Sick
  claws, again lolol Eaglemufin1 19 1,277 05-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  claws drop (: Eaglemufin1 8 650 05-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Limoz
  claws drop Eaglemufin1 13 812 04-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Smackturd
  Claws XD Gemz Pamaaj 3 442 03-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Fred Ftw
  claws Hybrid Much 17 817 03-22-2013, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Robin
  Claws #2 (1092 kills) JayZody 17 1,188 03-20-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Grizzed
  Claws drop!!!! Barney295 24 1,165 03-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Meow Pk
  d claws 9 8 7 14 934 03-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Turest8

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)