SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat (/showthread.php?tid=136730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - L2 SWITCH - 07-07-2013

[Image: wa21.png]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Introduction[/COLOR]
Hey guys so i'm pretty bored with ingame with what little pure pkers around and so on so i was already dedicated to trying something out after several hours of pvm with hardly any luck i got bored and a idea popped into my head to obtain a pirate hat however you cannot duel trade them so it is impossible to buy so i decided why not do a few clues here and there to try and get one, i will try and update this as regularly as possible posting pictures of all clues no matter what loot. I understand this may take a while but its only a bit of fun and i am determined.
[Image: 71ky0l.png]
[Image: 2rz3q0i.gif]
- Skeletal Wyvern -
[Image: snbq.png]
[spoiler]
[Image: laim.jpg]
1st Clue : 7/7/2013

[Image: 2bve.png]
2nd Clue : 9/7/2013

[Image: n84k.png]
3rd Clue : 9/7/2013
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]
[Image: 2wlzsqe.png]
4th Clue : 14/7/2013
[Image: zmo8c8.png]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]5th Clue : 14/7/2013

Clue 6 : 16/7/2013
[Image: cod9.png]
Clue 7: 19/7/2013
[Image: jifv.png]
Clue 8 : 22/7/2013
[Image: yd1a.png][/COLOR]








[/COLOR][/spoiler]



Slowly getting into it now !

Wish me luck ![/COLOR][/align]


Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - GoogleSlayer - 07-07-2013

Good luck on that pirate hat! I remember I got one when they were still trade-able. As unlucky as I am, I sold it. :C


Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - el rush - 07-07-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]L goodluck I guess
Nice banner/title and such
Happy clue hunting[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - Voodoo - 07-07-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You'll probably get it in the first clue.

Goodluck buddy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - Insecurities - 07-07-2013

Impressive layout. Good luck with this mate.


Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - L2 SWITCH - 07-07-2013

Thanks for the support guys , i will edit the layout more later an dinclude what monster i am killing etc.
+ im trying to get one clue out before i go to bed !


Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - Martin - 07-07-2013

l0Lz just buy it for 8$


Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - Cheesy Sword - 07-07-2013

Good luck mate.


Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - Ashton - 07-07-2013

[COLOR="Gray"]
GoogleSlayer Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Good luck on that pirate hat! I remember I got one when they were still trade-able. As unlucky as I am, I sold it. :C

You can still trade them lol.

gl[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat - Born Ja Vu - 07-07-2013

goodluck jack sparrow!