Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat
#1
[Image: wa21.png]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Introduction[/COLOR]
Hey guys so i'm pretty bored with ingame with what little pure pkers around and so on so i was already dedicated to trying something out after several hours of pvm with hardly any luck i got bored and a idea popped into my head to obtain a pirate hat however you cannot duel trade them so it is impossible to buy so i decided why not do a few clues here and there to try and get one, i will try and update this as regularly as possible posting pictures of all clues no matter what loot. I understand this may take a while but its only a bit of fun and i am determined.
[Image: 71ky0l.png]
[Image: 2rz3q0i.gif]
- Skeletal Wyvern -
[Image: snbq.png]
[spoiler]
[Image: laim.jpg]
1st Clue : 7/7/2013

[Image: 2bve.png]
2nd Clue : 9/7/2013

[Image: n84k.png]
3rd Clue : 9/7/2013
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]
[Image: 2wlzsqe.png]
4th Clue : 14/7/2013
[Image: zmo8c8.png]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]5th Clue : 14/7/2013

Clue 6 : 16/7/2013
[Image: cod9.png]
Clue 7: 19/7/2013
[Image: jifv.png]
Clue 8 : 22/7/2013
[Image: yd1a.png][/COLOR]








[/COLOR][/spoiler]



Slowly getting into it now !

Wish me luck ![/COLOR][/align]
Reply
#2
Good luck on that pirate hat! I remember I got one when they were still trade-able. As unlucky as I am, I sold it. :C
Reply
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]L goodluck I guess
Nice banner/title and such
Happy clue hunting[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#4
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You'll probably get it in the first clue.

Goodluck buddy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
What?
Reply
#5
Impressive layout. Good luck with this mate.
Reply
#6
Thanks for the support guys , i will edit the layout more later an dinclude what monster i am killing etc.
+ im trying to get one clue out before i go to bed !
Reply
#7
l0Lz just buy it for 8$
Reply
#8
Good luck mate.
[Image: hahahahah-no-1198.gif]
Reply
#9
[COLOR="Gray"]
GoogleSlayer Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Good luck on that pirate hat! I remember I got one when they were still trade-able. As unlucky as I am, I sold it. :C

You can still trade them lol.

gl[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#10
goodluck jack sparrow!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuzn Mod App Matt 25 1,415 07-02-2014, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Pojay22
  Road to 200M mining /Backpage 13 811 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  ~Rs Himself's road to top 10~ Rs Himself 28 1,521 04-29-2014, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  My road to max cape Gta 17 943 04-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Road to 99 SLAYER Antipk3r 17 1,045 04-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  dr fishblades road to max cape atm Dr Fishblade 11 688 08-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Kwakje
  Road To Maxed Run N Fast 24 1,153 08-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  road to a decent bank! KQ4 17 904 08-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Master
  Road To Korasi 010pure 13 883 07-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Limoz Road to Max Cape Limoz 50 2,154 06-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Xswordstar56

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)