SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: 100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. (/showthread.php?tid=138616)



100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Strdown - 08-24-2013

After losing 900m at gambler I decided to try and kill 100 wyverns so here are the loots, enjoy.
1. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
2. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
3. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
4. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
5. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
6. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
7. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
8. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
9. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
10. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
10th of the way and I'm already getting bored.
11. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
12. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
13. Wyvern Bones and Coins, level 3 clue scroll ( 3a range legs, 306 nats and 56 vials of water)
will keep updating sorry if this has wasted your time Smile.


100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Rulez12 - 08-24-2013

Good luck, make sure you use row


100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Strdown - 08-24-2013

Rulez12 Wrote:Good luck, make sure you use row

so far they are all without row, I don't have any cash to buy one.


100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Rs Himself - 08-24-2013

nice3rd age clue for the beginning Wink


100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Rulez12 - 08-24-2013

[SIZE="2"]
Strdown Wrote:so far they are all without row, I don't have any cash to buy one.

Ask a friend to Lend its only like 30-40m[/SIZE]



100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Ashton - 08-24-2013

That's only 13 kills.


100 skeletal wyvern kills - log. - Strdown - 08-24-2013

Ashton Wrote:That's only 13 kills.

I know I stopped