Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
100 skeletal wyvern kills - log.
#1
After losing 900m at gambler I decided to try and kill 100 wyverns so here are the loots, enjoy.
1. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
2. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
3. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
4. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
5. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
6. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
7. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
8. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
9. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
10. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
10th of the way and I'm already getting bored.
11. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
12. Wyvern Bones and Coins.
13. Wyvern Bones and Coins, level 3 clue scroll ( 3a range legs, 306 nats and 56 vials of water)
will keep updating sorry if this has wasted your time Smile.
#2
Good luck, make sure you use row
#3
Rulez12 Wrote:Good luck, make sure you use row

so far they are all without row, I don't have any cash to buy one.
#4
nice3rd age clue for the beginning Wink
#5
[SIZE="2"]
Strdown Wrote:so far they are all without row, I don't have any cash to buy one.

Ask a friend to Lend its only like 30-40m[/SIZE]
#6
That's only 13 kills.
#7
Ashton Wrote:That's only 13 kills.

I know I stopped


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rev Progress - Lost count of kills! MaltedMilk 2 3,864 02-27-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Number 1
  2 Chaos Elemental Kills Mr 987 11 1,310 11-23-2014, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Mr 987
  first two kills XROCKSTARX 9 737 06-15-2014, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Einar800
  Wyvern drops.. Grimnex 8 659 04-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Drops after 100 wyvren kills Powned You50 15 1,240 09-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Wyvern Drop Log 1 - 6/19/13 Dekka 3 550 06-19-2013, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Stturidge
  Kush Skill Wyvern drop log. Kush Skill 2 505 06-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Trent
  Wyvern drop log MeUIdc 5 557 05-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Dat Sick
  Juvi's first Wyvern Drop log. Juvi 11 947 05-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  Wyvern Drops FallenLegend 7 672 05-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Revenge2nite

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)