SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Fully Zammy - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Fully Zammy (/showthread.php?tid=138985)



Fully Zammy - Damon King5 - 09-04-2013

[COLOR="White"]I got a full Zammy set sitting in my bank & I'm trying to find out the right price for it. I was told 1B but I was also told by a staff member that they think its not a very common set. They are 50/50 on that but its what they told me.

Anyone else know?[/COLOR]


Fully Zammy - Stephaan - 09-04-2013

300m a part so 1.2b a set


Fully Zammy - Run N Fast - 09-04-2013

[SIZE="3"]People just like to hold on to it. not too special.

And i think it's around 1-1.2b as stephaan said
[/SIZE]



Fully Zammy - Damon King5 - 09-04-2013

Hm..I might sell mine for 1.3B & throw in a bandos scimmy for free..but we will see.


Fully Zammy - Rs Himself - 09-05-2013

i'm buying it, next time i see you ingame i'll tell you Wink