Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fully Zammy
#1
[COLOR="White"]I got a full Zammy set sitting in my bank & I'm trying to find out the right price for it. I was told 1B but I was also told by a staff member that they think its not a very common set. They are 50/50 on that but its what they told me.

Anyone else know?[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
300m a part so 1.2b a set
[Image: 43116612408-485x323.jpg]

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]There are some things that are felt but are not spoken about
They hurt the heart, but we never let them show
There are things that I need, but can't ever ask of you
And If you gave them to me, just because I asked
It won't be the same
[/COLOR]
Reply
#3
[SIZE="3"]People just like to hold on to it. not too special.

And i think it's around 1-1.2b as stephaan said
[/SIZE]
Reply
#4
Hm..I might sell mine for 1.3B & throw in a bandos scimmy for free..but we will see.
Reply
#5
i'm buying it, next time i see you ingame i'll tell you Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zammy Spear & Godsword shards Lmfao A Frog 9 884 11-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  selling sara and zammy dhide and white inf Of Til I Od 0 230 12-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Of Til I Od
  Finally selling (Zammy) Damon King5 0 265 10-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Damon King5
  [S]Zammy Coif Jamesy 1 260 07-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jamesy
  Buying zammy body the one likes rune Gopro 1 218 04-30-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Gopro
  selling zammy d'hide Mynameisham 1 235 04-22-2013, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Orianna
  Guthix and Zammy Godhides Lmfao A Frog 3 271 04-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Keane
  Zammy Cabysho 2 237 04-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Cabysho
  buying zammy plate an legs Dl38 0 156 01-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Dl38
  Godhide (zammy) 88 CB 2 237 12-15-2012, 03:03 AM
Last Post: 88 CB

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)