SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Corporeal Beast Fires - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Corporeal Beast Fires (/showthread.php?tid=1455)

Pages: 1 2 3


Corporeal Beast Fires - Teh Beast - 09-29-2009

Was really bored while I was waiting for noobs to get me spirit sheilds. Cba 2 get em myself so I just made fires while I waited... that whole place was full of fires and ya.

[Image: sgfire.jpg]


Corporeal Beast Fires - 4770 - 09-29-2009

Sweet i was there when u started that off. Good piece of art lol. Did you end up getting any spirit shields?


Corporeal Beast Fires - Teh Beast - 09-29-2009

Lmao yeeah of course, I got the spirit shield set now.

Thanks took me quite awhile seeing as the restart fawked me up the first time


Corporeal Beast Fires - Slinker - 09-30-2009

Thats hot. well around u is fire thats gonna be hot lolSmile


Corporeal Beast Fires - durny1 - 09-30-2009

huh Big Grin how long time did it take u?


Corporeal Beast Fires - beenmader - 10-01-2009

lol nice


Corporeal Beast Fires - Teh Beast - 10-01-2009

durny1 Wrote:huh Big Grin how long time did it take u?

Lmfao quite a while.. everyone was getting mad cause they couldn't see tha drops :p


Corporeal Beast Fires - ancient boom - 10-01-2009

You really have to much time on your hands. >.>


Corporeal Beast Fires - Kevin - 10-01-2009

What's all that white shit?


Corporeal Beast Fires - Teh Beast - 10-01-2009

Kevin Wrote:What's all that white shit?

uhhh.... "trys to think of something"... shiit i got nothing.. idk :p

EDIT: wut white stuff :p

ancient boom Wrote:You really have to much time on your hands. >.>

Naw not really that was a Sunday and I was trying to get maxed out. Still loling bout you on vent thou