Was really bored while I was waiting for noobs to get me spirit sheilds. Cba 2 get em myself so I just made fires while I waited... that whole place was full of fires and ya.
|
Corporeal Beast Fires
|
|
Was really bored while I was waiting for noobs to get me spirit sheilds. Cba 2 get em myself so I just made fires while I waited... that whole place was full of fires and ya.
09-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Sweet i was there when u started that off. Good piece of art lol. Did you end up getting any spirit shields?
09-29-2009, 11:18 PM
Lmao yeeah of course, I got the spirit shield set now.
Thanks took me quite awhile seeing as the restart fawked me up the first time
09-30-2009, 03:12 AM
Thats hot. well around u is fire thats gonna be hot lol
[COLOR="Gold"][SIZE="5"]Slinker iz Awesome
-Rage against ownz-[/SIZE][/COLOR] They are the "Pee-Kay-Errs" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
09-30-2009, 11:09 AM
huh
how long time did it take u?
10-01-2009, 06:41 AM
lol nice
10-01-2009, 02:26 PM
durny1 Wrote:huh Lmfao quite a while.. everyone was getting mad cause they couldn't see tha drops :p
10-01-2009, 02:27 PM
You really have to much time on your hands. >.>
10-01-2009, 04:38 PM
What's all that white shit?
Kevin Wrote:What's all that white shit? uhhh.... "trys to think of something"... shiit i got nothing.. idk :p EDIT: wut white stuff :p ancient boom Wrote:You really have to much time on your hands. >.> Naw not really that was a Sunday and I was trying to get maxed out. Still loling bout you on vent thou |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Found out how travis/brittany/teh beast | Diana | 10 | 652 |
06-01-2011, 07:15 PM Last Post: Brittany |
|
| Pfft i aint scared of no Aaron "teh beast" | FallenLegend | 12 | 614 |
07-23-2010, 09:41 AM Last Post: mollie 221 |
|
| Mom and Teh beast (aaron) | aggie-68 | 6 | 402 |
05-17-2010, 03:10 PM Last Post: Blue Berry |
|
| Chillin' with teh beast ! | Royal End | 61 | 1,878 |
04-13-2010, 02:53 AM Last Post: lodece 1 |
|
| lol i beat teh beast | tony | 10 | 520 |
04-09-2010, 04:57 PM Last Post: three 6mafia |
|
| Corporeal Beast Loots. | Goat | 14 | 657 |
11-14-2009, 07:25 AM Last Post: str master |
|
| Ears is a sexy beast. | Ears | 21 | 939 |
10-30-2009, 04:26 PM Last Post: snow |
|
| PiC Of Me In Beast Cancer Tournament | Area Code | 3 | 308 |
10-22-2009, 04:49 PM Last Post: siick |
|