SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
LOL look what i screen shotted :] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: LOL look what i screen shotted :] (/showthread.php?tid=15902)



LOL look what i screen shotted :] - I Rep Clawz - 06-30-2010

Lol. I owned beach here.

[Image: 4v25ab.png][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Read what I said and then when he said lol.


LOL look what i screen shotted :] - Heroflame - 06-30-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]1. This isn't Graphics
2. This isn't funny.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



LOL look what i screen shotted :] - Slight Truth - 06-30-2010

Why am I in there. And Why is Beach copying what I say. Wtffff son of a beach


LOL look what i screen shotted :] - Brittany - 06-30-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Erm, I don't get it ._.

Btw, moved.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



LOL look what i screen shotted :] - carter - 06-30-2010

please explain it, I dont understand


LOL look what i screen shotted :] - IxxjacobxxI - 06-30-2010

The answer to your question is yes but, I'm not beach...O.o