Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LOL look what i screen shotted :]
#1
Lol. I owned beach here.

[Image: 4v25ab.png][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Read what I said and then when he said lol.
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]1. This isn't Graphics
2. This isn't funny.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
Why am I in there. And Why is Beach copying what I say. Wtffff son of a beach
#4
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Erm, I don't get it ._.

Btw, moved.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
please explain it, I dont understand
#6
The answer to your question is yes but, I'm not beach...O.o


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PK screen shots. king cesar 11 648 05-04-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post: marko23
  how do i post a screen DOMANTAS1 6 412 10-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Last Post: D Claws
  put screen shots!! laman 4 482 10-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Last Post: teh skilla

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)