SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Extreme Luck? - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Extreme Luck? (/showthread.php?tid=19947)



Extreme Luck? - Snorlax - 07-23-2010

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Lime"]So upon logging in, I found my self at KBD. I saw that the tele's were glitched. I decided to kill the dragon, because I had nothing better to do, and guess what I got first drop?
A DFS.
Lucky much? (:[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Extreme Luck? - SoSexyVamp - 07-23-2010

epic o: congratz


-EMO- put this in your sig if yew iz emo-


Extreme Luck? - mr wu - 07-23-2010

roflmao nice!! gratz mate


Extreme Luck? - O Tyranitar - 07-23-2010

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]
SoSexyVamp Wrote:epic o: congratz


-EMO- put this in your sig if yew iz emo-

^wth /wrist for not using usercp


Anyways nice drop. Would have taken me about 15 years to get. Not even lying.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Extreme Luck? - Airplane - 07-23-2010

! i watched u bro...... lol dont lie but gratz took him like 3 kbd kills so Smile)


Extreme Luck? - Snorlax - 07-23-2010

Airplane Wrote:! i watched u bro...... lol dont lie but gratz took him like 3 kbd kills so Smile)

First one after the tele's glitched.


Extreme Luck? - Poweroz1 - 07-23-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]nice bro Big Grin anther 800m to ur bank Big Grin[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]