Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Extreme Luck?
#1
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Lime"]So upon logging in, I found my self at KBD. I saw that the tele's were glitched. I decided to kill the dragon, because I had nothing better to do, and guess what I got first drop?
A DFS.
Lucky much? (:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply
#2
epic o: congratz


-EMO- put this in your sig if yew iz emo-
Reply
#3
roflmao nice!! gratz mate
Reply
#4
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="2"]
SoSexyVamp Wrote:epic o: congratz


-EMO- put this in your sig if yew iz emo-

^wth /wrist for not using usercp


Anyways nice drop. Would have taken me about 15 years to get. Not even lying.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
! i watched u bro...... lol dont lie but gratz took him like 3 kbd kills so Smile)
Reply
#6
Airplane Wrote:! i watched u bro...... lol dont lie but gratz took him like 3 kbd kills so Smile)

First one after the tele's glitched.
Reply
#7
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]nice bro Big Grin anther 800m to ur bank Big Grin[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best worst luck to good luck to ever happen Viggy 16 647 05-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Last Post: His Pure
  Wish me luck Zacy Boi 2 244 05-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Eeeellyyyy
  no f in luck's goals hi fi wi fi 7 381 11-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Zahkoo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)