SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Puffy for forums mod. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Puffy for forums mod. (/showthread.php?tid=2086)

Pages: 1 2 3


Puffy for forums mod. - King Puffy - 10-11-2009

Cba finding proper section, and to those that dispise me for this... suck it >.<

Name: Johnny Interiano /// Ingame: King Puffy [Admin]
Age: 14
Sex: Alot. (Male)
Have I had past experience being staff: Not on forums, but I'm currently SilGar admin and I've been admin on two other servers and mod on two other servers.
What is the capital of Egypt: "E" or Cairo.
What is 2+2: 22, 4, fish, or Your mother.
Do you rape chidren: No.
Are you gay: Okay this is getting a lil to personal.
Do you beat your meat at night?: Bye.

As you know I'm very mature, I've been getting more active the the forums, I've been trying to make posts, but I know post count dosen't matter when it comes to forums moderator.

Forums Moderator, is all about responsibility. And I am responsible. I've been staff ingame for 4 months or so. And I haven't blown it. So Travis please give me forums mod. I mean if you can trust me with Server Admin, then why can't you trust me with forums mod.

So yeah FORUMS MOD MAWD PLAWKX.

Past experiences as mod:

[Image: moderating.jpg]

[Image: moderating2.jpg]

[Image: moderator1.jpg]



Puffy for forums mod. - Brendan - 10-11-2009

[COLOR="Lime"]Tbh, you should have gotten forums mod a long time ago...

Give teh mawd pl0x.
[/COLOR]


Puffy for forums mod. - dropshot - 10-11-2009

he should be a mod on fourms he helps me in game and we nneed a good fourm mod like him


Puffy for forums mod. - scotttt - 10-11-2009

Good man your going to be a great admin on server and game ;]


Puffy for forums mod. - Brendan - 10-11-2009

scott Wrote:server and game ;]

[COLOR="Lime"]I think you mean forums and server lol. Server and game is the same thing.

And I agree.
[/COLOR]


Puffy for forums mod. - Mr0wnage - 10-11-2009

[COLOR="Red"]Tbh... 90 posts..? NO!


Lol Jk <3 Even though I have almost 300 more posts than you I think you should have forum mod Smile
[/COLOR]


Puffy for forums mod. - cheat death - 10-11-2009

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

ALL INGAME STAFF SHOULD HAVE THE SAME STAFF POSITION ON THE FORUMS/CB!

Aye support!


Puffy for forums mod. - Mr0wnage - 10-11-2009

cheat death Wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

ALL INGAME STAFF SHOULD HAVE THE SAME STAFF POSITION ON THE FORUMS/CB!

Aye support!
[COLOR="Red"]
Agreed. Except for Donator mods/admins Smile
[/COLOR]


Puffy for forums mod. - King Puffy - 10-11-2009

Thanks guys. =]


Puffy for forums mod. - halo kid 38 - 10-11-2009

King puffy for forum mod!