Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Puffy for forums mod.
#1
Cba finding proper section, and to those that dispise me for this... suck it >.<

Name: Johnny Interiano /// Ingame: King Puffy [Admin]
Age: 14
Sex: Alot. (Male)
Have I had past experience being staff: Not on forums, but I'm currently SilGar admin and I've been admin on two other servers and mod on two other servers.
What is the capital of Egypt: "E" or Cairo.
What is 2+2: 22, 4, fish, or Your mother.
Do you rape chidren: No.
Are you gay: Okay this is getting a lil to personal.
Do you beat your meat at night?: Bye.

As you know I'm very mature, I've been getting more active the the forums, I've been trying to make posts, but I know post count dosen't matter when it comes to forums moderator.

Forums Moderator, is all about responsibility. And I am responsible. I've been staff ingame for 4 months or so. And I haven't blown it. So Travis please give me forums mod. I mean if you can trust me with Server Admin, then why can't you trust me with forums mod.

So yeah FORUMS MOD MAWD PLAWKX.

Past experiences as mod:

[Image: moderating.jpg]

[Image: moderating2.jpg]

[Image: moderator1.jpg]
#2
[COLOR="Lime"]Tbh, you should have gotten forums mod a long time ago...

Give teh mawd pl0x.
[/COLOR]
#3
he should be a mod on fourms he helps me in game and we nneed a good fourm mod like him
#4
Good man your going to be a great admin on server and game ;]
#5
scott Wrote:server and game ;]

[COLOR="Lime"]I think you mean forums and server lol. Server and game is the same thing.

And I agree.
[/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="Red"]Tbh... 90 posts..? NO!


Lol Jk <3 Even though I have almost 300 more posts than you I think you should have forum mod Smile
[/COLOR]
#7
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

ALL INGAME STAFF SHOULD HAVE THE SAME STAFF POSITION ON THE FORUMS/CB!

Aye support!
#8
cheat death Wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

ALL INGAME STAFF SHOULD HAVE THE SAME STAFF POSITION ON THE FORUMS/CB!

Aye support!
[COLOR="Red"]
Agreed. Except for Donator mods/admins Smile
[/COLOR]
#9
Thanks guys. =]
#10
King puffy for forum mod!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crisp2771's Forums Mod Application Crisp2771 6 382 02-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Grace
  TheX - Forums Moderator TheX 4 332 02-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Th3 Rang3r
  Gta's sectional/forums moderator application Phil... 48 1,966 12-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Phil...
  Forums staff [[Whadafuxx]] 13 610 12-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Poweroz1
  Mr . joeys forums moderator application I Joey I 11 655 12-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Last Post: I Joey I
  Mason's Forums Sectional Mod App mason 60 2,020 11-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Last Post: KingHybrid
  Forums staff [[Whadafuxx]] 24 866 08-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Last Post: shayn
  woot yuh boy kush for mod!!! on forums : D Kush Da Hoby 43 1,441 07-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Kush Da Hoby
  Str MAster's Forums Moderator Application str master 14 750 07-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Crystal Liu
  Forums staff... Again [[Whadafuxx]] 42 1,497 06-21-2010, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Heroflame

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)