SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
903rd Post LOL WOOT! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 903rd Post LOL WOOT! (/showthread.php?tid=27524)

Pages: 1 2


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - fall3n ang3l - 09-12-2010

[COLOR="Magenta"]Hey Guys, well today i got my 900th and people keep making threads for there each 100 posts so i thought i would make one for my 903rd. :L

I am now trying to go for my 3a melee armour on forums - 1000 Posts, 10k Rep and 100 Cookies, I have a while to go but I will get there someday I hope.
[/COLOR]


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - shayn - 09-12-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B]
fall3n ang3l Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][B]Hey Guys, well today i got my 900th and people keep making threads for there each 100 posts so i thought i would make one for my 903rd. :L

I am now trying to go for my 3a melee armour on forums - 1000 Posts, 10k Rep and 100 Cookies, I have a while to go but I will get there someday I hope.[/COLOR]

well, i gave you cookie + 9k rep.

enjoy ;D

P.S. gratz on 903 posts lawl[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - Missingno - 09-12-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Congrats, lol.

Best of luck with your goals.
[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - The Overlord - 09-12-2010

Gl and i'd give you rep but idk how and btw when you give me rep does it come out of your rep points? and i know how to give u +1 rep but how do i get you like 5k+?


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - fall3n ang3l - 09-12-2010

[COLOR="Magenta"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B]

well, i gave you cookie + 9k rep.

enjoy ;D

P.S. gratz on 903 posts lawl[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

OMFG!!! Thankyou so Much!!!! Cookie for joo Wink![/B][/COLOR]


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - KingHybrid - 09-12-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Haha well congratz on your 903rd post!

Good luck getting more Smile[/COLOR]


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - wildy owns - 09-12-2010

gl i think i can help a lil on the cookie part 0-o


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - The Overlord - 09-12-2010

how do i give you like 3k rep tell me and ill give haha Smile


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - fall3n ang3l - 09-12-2010

to be honest, i don't know how to give 3k rep, you'll have to ask someone else =D


903rd Post LOL WOOT! - Ikr - 09-12-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Good job.
Nice to see you've stayed with SG for the amount of time you have (:

Keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]