Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
903rd Post LOL WOOT!
#1
[COLOR="Magenta"]Hey Guys, well today i got my 900th and people keep making threads for there each 100 posts so i thought i would make one for my 903rd. :L

I am now trying to go for my 3a melee armour on forums - 1000 Posts, 10k Rep and 100 Cookies, I have a while to go but I will get there someday I hope.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B]
fall3n ang3l Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][B]Hey Guys, well today i got my 900th and people keep making threads for there each 100 posts so i thought i would make one for my 903rd. :L

I am now trying to go for my 3a melee armour on forums - 1000 Posts, 10k Rep and 100 Cookies, I have a while to go but I will get there someday I hope.[/COLOR]

well, i gave you cookie + 9k rep.

enjoy ;D

P.S. gratz on 903 posts lawl[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Congrats, lol.

Best of luck with your goals.
[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]
Reply
#4
Gl and i'd give you rep but idk how and btw when you give me rep does it come out of your rep points? and i know how to give u +1 rep but how do i get you like 5k+?
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Magenta"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B]

well, i gave you cookie + 9k rep.

enjoy ;D

P.S. gratz on 903 posts lawl[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

OMFG!!! Thankyou so Much!!!! Cookie for joo Wink![/B][/COLOR]
Reply
#6
[COLOR="Yellow"]Haha well congratz on your 903rd post!

Good luck getting more Smile[/COLOR]
Reply
#7
gl i think i can help a lil on the cookie part 0-o
Reply
#8
how do i give you like 3k rep tell me and ill give haha Smile
Reply
#9
to be honest, i don't know how to give 3k rep, you'll have to ask someone else =D
Reply
#10
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]Good job.
Nice to see you've stayed with SG for the amount of time you have (:

Keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post whore. Insecurities 8 473 05-31-2014, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  woot Antipk3r 13 661 04-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  1000 post Opacity 20 940 04-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  sush high post count bl1tz ya up 8 492 01-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  woot Rulez12 3 275 08-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Chosen 0ne
  got 1k post count Fart Skillz 21 761 06-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: OctoberScorpio
  700 Post. Xswordstar56 10 468 06-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  Post Count Tbh Trent 17 658 05-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Trent
  500 Post / Veteran Crown! Xswordstar56 15 854 05-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  Free Post Count JayZody 17 652 05-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Young Lad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)