SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mausterio's mod application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Mausterio's mod application. (/showthread.php?tid=3125)



Mausterio's mod application. - mausterio - 10-25-2009

Name:Tim
In-game name:Mausterio
Forums name:Mausterio
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):+3
Are you active on the chatbox:No :eek:
Are you active on the forums: No :eek:
How long have you played SilabGarza:3 Weeks
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes. C++, C+, Java :nice:

Explain why you should be Mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):I am active ingame from 4:30 - 6:30AM And 3:30 - 5:30 pm, about every day. I have coded 2 sources 1 from your Silabgar v7 source. I know the rules well. I could be a coder for you; i have text file that costs 25$ a month. I am friendly to the staff and players of the game/forum. I have taken screen shots, and am reporting them today of about 4 people today from the last week. Only play this server. Can edit YOUR client. Yes i know how to edit your files, even the hidden ones.... not hard. Have print shop program to edit sprites.

Anything else you would like us to know: I am 17. I have been coding for 3 1/2 years. I understand if i dont get position because i have not played long enough.

EDIT: DIDNT GET JAILED


Mausterio's mod application. - Ashley0 - 10-25-2009

You need to work on 3 things.


1. You need 150 post+.

2. You need to have been playing on the server for 2 months.

3. You need to have never been jailed for something bad for more then 3 times.