Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mausterio's mod application.
#1
Name:Tim
In-game name:Mausterio
Forums name:Mausterio
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):+3
Are you active on the chatbox:No :eek:
Are you active on the forums: No :eek:
How long have you played SilabGarza:3 Weeks
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes. C++, C+, Java :nice:

Explain why you should be Mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):I am active ingame from 4:30 - 6:30AM And 3:30 - 5:30 pm, about every day. I have coded 2 sources 1 from your Silabgar v7 source. I know the rules well. I could be a coder for you; i have text file that costs 25$ a month. I am friendly to the staff and players of the game/forum. I have taken screen shots, and am reporting them today of about 4 people today from the last week. Only play this server. Can edit YOUR client. Yes i know how to edit your files, even the hidden ones.... not hard. Have print shop program to edit sprites.

Anything else you would like us to know: I am 17. I have been coding for 3 1/2 years. I understand if i dont get position because i have not played long enough.

EDIT: DIDNT GET JAILED
#2
You need to work on 3 things.


1. You need 150 post+.

2. You need to have been playing on the server for 2 months.

3. You need to have never been jailed for something bad for more then 3 times.
[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]


[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]

[Image: ashk.png]

[Image: t0nthw.jpg]


My best friends:
us marine: you were my staff idle till today Sad
Travis:your a awesome owner and a great friend.
Ashley:best of luck with steph and you <3
Steph: You are awesome on the game keep prtty
Kate: is my best best friend.
Teh beast: was my first friend on the game.
Gta:you are a great staff member and my new idle.
tyler: you were funny and nice to me good and bad times.
felicia:I could never get your name right but I got it.
synister: you may be new to staff but you rock.
Lalas459: you are 1 of the best staff members I know.
king puffy: thanks for the signature you rock<3.
admin zane: you may not be here but you are my friend non the less.
Admin Mike: he is just pure awesome and a great person to talk to if you have any problems.

If I missed anyone I know I did not you have not earned to be my best friend yet so best of luck.




[SIZE=1][SIZE=4]Vote Dailey On All Of These Sites
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Top of Games | Games Sites top 100 | Top MMO |Gtop100 | OT100


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,895 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 840 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,670 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,168 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 712 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,023 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,711 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,505 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent
  D Kai's Moderator Application D Kai 113 8,195 07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Rs himself's moderator application Rs Himself 32 2,181 07-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)