SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Pking pays off. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Pking pays off. (/showthread.php?tid=31253)

Pages: 1 2


Pking pays off. - I Joey I - 10-17-2010

----------------------closed-----------------------------


Pking pays off. - Pog - 10-17-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]
I Joey I Wrote:Well ive been pking lately on my brothers account for 3 days and these are just some loots ive gotten plenty more in bank hope you like.

[Image: opdbb5.png]

Moderator, sharing accounts?
Wow, good example to set right there... Well done for exposing yourself.[/COLOR]



Pking pays off. - [[Whadafuxx]] - 10-17-2010

You know this is considered Account Sharing. Right?


Pking pays off. - Lady Vesta - 10-17-2010

other than the account sharing and shit...tbh good loots


Pking pays off. - Sheetz - 10-17-2010

amazing , srsly awesome ♥


Pking pays off. - Seer - 10-17-2010

[SIZE="1"]LOL.

Exposed.[/SIZE]


Pking pays off. - I Joey I - 10-17-2010

[[Whadafuxx]];364955 Wrote:You know this is considered Account Sharing. Right?
He quit his ingame account.
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]

Moderator, sharing accounts?
Wow, good example to set right there... Well done for exposing yourself.[/COLOR]

Wasnt account sharing he dosnt play ingame anymore he quit his account


Pking pays off. - [[Whadafuxx]] - 10-17-2010

Still. It's your brothers account. Not your's.


Pking pays off. - Pog - 10-17-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]
I Joey I Wrote:He quit his ingame account.


Wasnt account sharing he dosnt play ingame anymore he quit his account

"I was pking on my brothers account"

I've also seen "Bike" online, he acts nothing like you... And he flames.

So, which will it be... You're on the account which he gave up, flaming players and other moderators.
Or... You're sharing the account?

Choose wisely.

And, by the way... Writing "closed" in the topic sentence won't get you anywhere... I quoted it for a reason.[/COLOR]



Pking pays off. - beat my taco - 10-17-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]What, 3rd day mod and account sharing?

[Image: soniamdisappoint.gif][Image: theresthedoornowgetthef.jpg]
[Image: 2912448645ebed99d55z.jpg]
[/COLOR]