Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pking pays off.
#1
----------------------closed-----------------------------
#2
[COLOR="Orange"]
I Joey I Wrote:Well ive been pking lately on my brothers account for 3 days and these are just some loots ive gotten plenty more in bank hope you like.

[Image: opdbb5.png]

Moderator, sharing accounts?
Wow, good example to set right there... Well done for exposing yourself.[/COLOR]
#3
You know this is considered Account Sharing. Right?
#4
other than the account sharing and shit...tbh good loots
#5
amazing , srsly awesome ♥
I want a wet pussy with a glace of milk ♥
#6
[SIZE="1"]LOL.

Exposed.[/SIZE]
#7
[[Whadafuxx]];364955 Wrote:You know this is considered Account Sharing. Right?
He quit his ingame account.
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]

Moderator, sharing accounts?
Wow, good example to set right there... Well done for exposing yourself.[/COLOR]

Wasnt account sharing he dosnt play ingame anymore he quit his account
#8
Still. It's your brothers account. Not your's.
#9
[COLOR="Orange"]
I Joey I Wrote:He quit his ingame account.


Wasnt account sharing he dosnt play ingame anymore he quit his account

"I was pking on my brothers account"

I've also seen "Bike" online, he acts nothing like you... And he flames.

So, which will it be... You're on the account which he gave up, flaming players and other moderators.
Or... You're sharing the account?

Choose wisely.

And, by the way... Writing "closed" in the topic sentence won't get you anywhere... I quoted it for a reason.[/COLOR]
#10
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]What, 3rd day mod and account sharing?

[Image: soniamdisappoint.gif][Image: theresthedoornowgetthef.jpg]
[Image: 2912448645ebed99d55z.jpg]
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Pking Loots . Smite- 10 719 11-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Pwner Bricky
  Last 2 days of pking wildy owns 15 877 05-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Celim
  fun Pking ftw :P Mynameisham 1 411 03-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Vifa
  more bank and fun pking Mynameisham 4 502 03-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Mynameisham
  bank and fun pking Mynameisham 0 441 03-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Mynameisham
  My Spear Turm Pure Pking (without turm) My Spear 7 563 03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Syme
  'Perfect' PKing accounts IRant 10 733 03-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Guled
  Er. 400m+ from pking. InTeLeX 9 717 01-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Last Post: InTeLeX
  Before Pking Pic Clawz ftw 20 584 05-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Sylar
  Pking At MB. (Loots) Hot cheeto 10 527 11-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)