SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! (/showthread.php?tid=3409)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Dan - 10-29-2009

DO NOT VOTE 'NO' WITHOUT POSTING WHY!


Thanks to these people!

Admin Mike, crowger1, dbanj99, Ąðmiñ Gtã, Hanging on!, mod iamnotme, Teh L33t Man, †Brendan†, Çannabis, Porta Potty, Şiiςk, ♥Beastly

Name: Dan
In-game name: Dan
Forums name: Dan
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -5?
Are you active on the chatbox: No, there's people der!
Are you active on the forums: Yuhuh!
How long have you played SilabGarza: =o IDK! TOO WONG!
Do you have ANY coding experience: UHUH.

Explain why you should be mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

[spoiler]We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Give you up, give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up

Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

[/spoiler]



Anything else you would like us to know:

Yuhuh!


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Ashley0 - 10-29-2009

You meet all the requirements I just don't like it when you flam on post or to players other then that good luck you have my support.


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Dan - 10-29-2009

Ashley0 Wrote:You meet all the requirements I just don't like it when you flam on post or to players other then that good luck you have my support.

I don't flame anyone! I r just asshollllllllllee!


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Brittany - 10-29-2009

lolwtf? We don't need anymore mods atm. GL anyways. We have like5-6 mods at this moment in game and like 7 admins or something like that. i dont know ecactly.


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Dan - 10-29-2009

lil fucker Wrote:lolwtf? We don't need anymore mods atm. GL anyways. We have like5-6 mods at this moment in game and like 7 admins or something like that. i dont know ecactly.

ehwowhehw.


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - iamnotme - 10-29-2009

amgaws joo iz supar 1337??? :3


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Brittany - 10-29-2009

Dan Wrote:ehwowhehw.

Lol wtf?
Smile


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Dan - 10-30-2009

lil fucker Wrote:Lol wtf?
Smile

Lol ^.^


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - D Claws - 10-30-2009

Dan Wrote:Name: Dan
In-game name: Dan
Forums name: Dan
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -5?
Are you active on the chatbox: No, there's people der!
Are you active on the forums: Yuhuh!
How long have you played SilabGarza: =o IDK! TOO WONG!
Do you have ANY coding experience: UHUH.

Explain why you should be mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

[spoiler]We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Give you up, give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up

Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

[/spoiler]



Anything else you would like us to know:

Yuhuh!

Lyrics to a song to why u should be mod? O.o


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Dan - 10-30-2009

D Claws Wrote:Lyrics to a song to why u should be mod? O.o

Mhm. I couldn't find the words to explain it, so I let Rick Astley help me. ^.^