SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Forum moderator application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Forum moderator application. (/showthread.php?tid=34095)



Forum moderator application. - Im Jack - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Name: Jack.
In-game name: Im jack
Forums name: iTroll
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT ( England )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah
Do you play over the night? Mostly.
Are you active on the chatbox: Yes, 4 hours everyday.
Average of time you play a week: Hmmm, on forums It'll be around 65hrs.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, Indeed I am.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around two months.
Do you have ANY coding experience: No, I'm learning though.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I'm sorry I don't meet the requirements,
But I think I'd be a good factor to the forum.
I'm on when people like Gir and Brittany are offline.
I know Brittany, She can confirm this.
Also, I like to help.
The odd time I troll, to back me up.
Yeah, this will probably get denied.
But, hey, why not?
Might aswell give it a crack.
I like helping people,
Unless they flame me, I'm cool with them.

Anything else you would like us to know:
Please add my MSN for further discussions.
Hihihi43@live.co.uk
Yeah, this will probably be denied, I know.
Oh well.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Peace
- iTroll "
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Forum moderator application. - a poor lvl 3 - 11-09-2010

Do not fit requirements, no support.


Forum moderator application. - Shanee Mayte - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I think you'd do well, brother troll.

Add a poll?

Goodluck, you have my support.

:troll:[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum moderator application. - caliban - 11-09-2010

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]You don't meet the requirements, I think I've deleted about 30 of your posts for spam, continued warnings.
Declined.[/SIZE][/COLOR]