Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum moderator application.
#1
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Name: Jack.
In-game name: Im jack
Forums name: iTroll
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT ( England )
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah
Do you play over the night? Mostly.
Are you active on the chatbox: Yes, 4 hours everyday.
Average of time you play a week: Hmmm, on forums It'll be around 65hrs.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, Indeed I am.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around two months.
Do you have ANY coding experience: No, I'm learning though.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I'm sorry I don't meet the requirements,
But I think I'd be a good factor to the forum.
I'm on when people like Gir and Brittany are offline.
I know Brittany, She can confirm this.
Also, I like to help.
The odd time I troll, to back me up.
Yeah, this will probably get denied.
But, hey, why not?
Might aswell give it a crack.
I like helping people,
Unless they flame me, I'm cool with them.

Anything else you would like us to know:
Please add my MSN for further discussions.
Hihihi43@live.co.uk
Yeah, this will probably be denied, I know.
Oh well.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Peace
- iTroll "
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
Do not fit requirements, no support.
#3
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I think you'd do well, brother troll.

Add a poll?

Goodluck, you have my support.

:troll:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]You don't meet the requirements, I think I've deleted about 30 of your posts for spam, continued warnings.
Declined.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,937 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 843 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,720 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,182 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 714 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,055 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,780 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,347 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,243 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,521 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)