SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: 15 Level 2 Clue Rewards (/showthread.php?tid=34759)

Pages: 1 2


15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Bonifah - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]1. Adamantite ore, Soul rune, Adamant med helm
2. Water rune, Adamant full helm, Adamantite ore
3. Death rune, Adamant arrow, Law rune
4. Adamant full helm, Air rune, Adamant battleaxe
5. Fire rune, Adamant full helm, Adamantite ore
6. Adamant platebody, Water rune, Chaos rune
7. Body rune, Chaos rune, Adamant platelegs
8. Adamant sq shield, Adamant arrow, Adamant platelegs
9. Adamant arrow, Soul rune, Adamant longsword
10.Fire rune, Adamant full helm, Adamant chainbody
11.Earth rune, Adamant platelegs, Adamantite ore
12.Adamant longsword, Blood rune, Fire rune
13.Adamant full helm, Adamant axe, Chaos rune
14.Chaos rune, Adamant platelegs, Adamant sq shield
15.Law rune, Adamant full helm, Adamantite ore

Pretty sweet, right? Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]



15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - ILLZONE - 11-16-2010

Pics would work better. and Umm nice addy? I guess Big Grin


15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Mr Joker - 11-16-2010

Go addy daddy Go Big Grin , wow unlucky loot tbh .


15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Atridos - 11-16-2010

Hah "great" rewards Big Grin You'r now full of addy stuff Big Grin


15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Bonifah - 11-16-2010

ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Pics would work better. and Umm nice addy? I guess Big Grin

That's what I was going to do next time. I planned on doing it this one, but I closed out of the casket window on a few.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Debutante - 11-16-2010

Very unlucky adamant clue scrolls. o_o


15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - PhantomsCry - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hah, nice law runes you got there.

I know, I never get any good level 2 clues. I have like 40 pictures or no-good level 2 clues.

I had like 75, but I had a client error and had to delete all my silgar stuff, re-download. Anyways I lost the pictures :Facepalm:

Congratulations!
[/COLOR]


15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Obbliterator - 11-16-2010

Addy ftw


15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Bonifah - 11-16-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Thanks. >.<

That sucks about your client though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



15 Level 2 Clue Rewards - Mute - 11-22-2010

Have seen better... lol..