Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
15 Level 2 Clue Rewards
#1
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]1. Adamantite ore, Soul rune, Adamant med helm
2. Water rune, Adamant full helm, Adamantite ore
3. Death rune, Adamant arrow, Law rune
4. Adamant full helm, Air rune, Adamant battleaxe
5. Fire rune, Adamant full helm, Adamantite ore
6. Adamant platebody, Water rune, Chaos rune
7. Body rune, Chaos rune, Adamant platelegs
8. Adamant sq shield, Adamant arrow, Adamant platelegs
9. Adamant arrow, Soul rune, Adamant longsword
10.Fire rune, Adamant full helm, Adamant chainbody
11.Earth rune, Adamant platelegs, Adamantite ore
12.Adamant longsword, Blood rune, Fire rune
13.Adamant full helm, Adamant axe, Chaos rune
14.Chaos rune, Adamant platelegs, Adamant sq shield
15.Law rune, Adamant full helm, Adamantite ore

Pretty sweet, right? Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
Pics would work better. and Umm nice addy? I guess Big Grin
#3
Go addy daddy Go Big Grin , wow unlucky loot tbh .
#4
Hah "great" rewards Big Grin You'r now full of addy stuff Big Grin
#5
ILLZONE Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Pics would work better. and Umm nice addy? I guess Big Grin

That's what I was going to do next time. I planned on doing it this one, but I closed out of the casket window on a few.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Very unlucky adamant clue scrolls. o_o
#7
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hah, nice law runes you got there.

I know, I never get any good level 2 clues. I have like 40 pictures or no-good level 2 clues.

I had like 75, but I had a client error and had to delete all my silgar stuff, re-download. Anyways I lost the pictures :Facepalm:

Congratulations!
[/COLOR]
#8
Addy ftw
#9
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Thanks. >.<

That sucks about your client though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
Have seen better... lol..


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  another _? from a clue :D Roe119 13 1,040 08-29-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Lvroberts13
  My best Clue rewards Roe119 10 780 07-20-2014, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Finally a good clue Xswordstar56 11 806 07-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  First Level 3 Clue Revenge2nite 4 554 07-15-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Xerio
  Sherlock Holmes of Clue Hunting JayZody 12 960 07-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Jellybean
  Level 2 clues ftw mdog2266 2 389 06-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  7th clue mdog2266 16 942 06-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Clue tab Damon King5 5 443 06-15-2014, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  10th level two Clue Scroll XROCKSTARX 6 498 06-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Last Post: JayZody
  1st lvl 3 clue, ty 88 CB 8 575 06-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Last Post: 1joshlfc

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)