![]() |
|
Albino Dino's Achievements - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114) +----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120) +----- Thread: Albino Dino's Achievements (/showthread.php?tid=3482) Pages:
1
2
|
Albino Dino's Achievements - The Albino Dino - 10-30-2009 My Goals are to get the following: * In order of time reached *
[X] 99 Thieving [X] 200,000,000 XP in Thieving [X] 99 Ranged [X] 99 Strength [X] 99 Hitpoints [X] 99 Defence [X] 99 Smithing [X] 100 Post on Forums [X] 99 Attack [X] 99 Magic * Goals I want to reach In Order. *
[ ] 2,147,000,000 GP [ ] 99 Slayer [ ] 99 Runecrafting [ ] 99 Woodcutting [ ] 99 Fletching [ ] 99 Firemaking [ ] 99 Fishing [ ] 99 Cooking [ ] 99 Mining [ ] 99 Agility [ ] 99 Crafting [ ] 99 Herbalore [ ] 99 Farming [ ] 200,000,000 XP in 10 Skills [ ] 200,000,000 XP in All Skills :roll: [ ] Modderator in Game [ ] Administartor in Game [ ] Having the max number of friends allowed! [ ] Having a 10 minute conversation with Gir. Albino Dino's Achievements - miroku rulzz - 10-31-2009 gl with ur goals
Albino Dino's Achievements - cookiesrkool - 10-31-2009 Gl with that last one, lolol Albino Dino's Achievements - The Albino Dino - 10-31-2009 cookiesrkool Wrote:Gl with that last one, lolol Yeah, I decided to make it 10 minutes. Albino Dino's Achievements - pureskilla - 10-31-2009 goodluck :nice: Albino Dino's Achievements - eestiloll - 10-31-2009 Hope youll never be a moderator .. U just dont fit there :fail: Same admin, but gl with others ! Albino Dino's Achievements - The Albino Dino - 10-31-2009 eestiloll Wrote:Hope youll never be a moderator .. U just dont fit there :fail: Thanks for the encouragment but just wondering why wouldn't I fit in Modderator or Administrator? Albino Dino's Achievements - Suck Mi Swag - 10-31-2009 Good Luck wit rest of ur goals. Albino Dino's Achievements - eestiloll - 10-31-2009 The Albino Dino Wrote:Thanks for the encouragment but just wondering why wouldn't I fit in Modderator or Administrator? i even dunno .. u spam alot and talk unneeded stuff.Arguing in ::yell.But you are always up to help so .. Albino Dino's Achievements - The Albino Dino - 10-31-2009 eestiloll Wrote:i even dunno .. u spam alot and talk unneeded stuff.Arguing in ::yell.But you are always up to help so .. No, no, no, no That is my Sister gawd I hate her, her name is Albino Rhino, not Albino Dino. She copied of me yesterday. I am always skilling and when I am not skilling and helping
|