Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Albino Dino's Achievements
#1
My Goals are to get the following:


* In order of time reached *

[X] 99 Thieving
[X] 200,000,000 XP in Thieving
[X] 99 Ranged
[X] 99 Strength
[X] 99 Hitpoints
[X] 99 Defence
[X] 99 Smithing
[X] 100 Post on Forums
[X] 99 Attack
[X] 99 Magic

* Goals I want to reach In Order. *

[ ] 2,147,000,000 GP
[ ] 99 Slayer
[ ] 99 Runecrafting
[ ] 99 Woodcutting
[ ] 99 Fletching
[ ] 99 Firemaking
[ ] 99 Fishing
[ ] 99 Cooking
[ ] 99 Mining
[ ] 99 Agility
[ ] 99 Crafting
[ ] 99 Herbalore
[ ] 99 Farming
[ ] 200,000,000 XP in 10 Skills
[ ] 200,000,000 XP in All Skills :roll:
[ ] Modderator in Game
[ ] Administartor in Game
[ ] Having the max number of friends allowed!
[ ] Having a 10 minute conversation with Gir.
Reply
#2
gl with ur goals Big Grin
Reply
#3
Gl with that last one, lolol
[Image: w00tr.th.png] [Image: lmfaok.th.png]
Reply
#4
cookiesrkool Wrote:Gl with that last one, lolol

Yeah, I decided to make it 10 minutes.
Reply
#5
goodluck :nice:
Reply
#6
Hope youll never be a moderator .. U just dont fit there :fail:

Same admin, but gl with others !
[Image: image.php?playerName=eesti%20loll]
[Image: 2q87k89.png]
[Image: 13c7c6093df27b055eafb67e1cba08bf.gif]
Reply
#7
eestiloll Wrote:Hope youll never be a moderator .. U just dont fit there :fail:

Same admin, but gl with others !

Thanks for the encouragment but just wondering why wouldn't I fit in Modderator or Administrator?
Reply
#8
Good Luck wit rest of ur goals.
[SIZE="6"]I'M BACK![/SIZE] :woot:

In-Game:Suck Mi Swag


[Image: 1369222.png]
Reply
#9
The Albino Dino Wrote:Thanks for the encouragment but just wondering why wouldn't I fit in Modderator or Administrator?

i even dunno .. u spam alot and talk unneeded stuff.Arguing in ::yell.But you are always up to help so ..
[Image: image.php?playerName=eesti%20loll]
[Image: 2q87k89.png]
[Image: 13c7c6093df27b055eafb67e1cba08bf.gif]
Reply
#10
eestiloll Wrote:i even dunno .. u spam alot and talk unneeded stuff.Arguing in ::yell.But you are always up to help so ..

No, no, no, no

That is my Sister gawd I hate her, her name is Albino Rhino, not Albino Dino. She copied of me yesterday.

I am always skilling and when I am not skilling and helping Big Grin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 836 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Couple achievements ^^ Roy 9 607 06-13-2014, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Mila Kunis Goals/ Achievements Thread Mila Kunis 21 986 08-28-2013, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Soez
  Judy Pizza's Goals-Achievements Judy Pizza 7 457 07-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Cheesy Sword
  A few achievements Bohemian 8 477 05-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Eaglemufin1
  Epiiiiic Achievements Bongzz 22 861 12-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Daily Rs
  One of the big achievements I have accomplished. Daffy Duck 9 451 12-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Dat Sick
  Max's ingame achievements Gee M4ul 6 375 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Dennisssq
  Achievements & goals! XROCKSTARX 10 529 10-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Last Post: shayn
  Achievements Johnny Bomb 0 248 08-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Johnny Bomb

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)